Click on the links below to check out the KHS Project Grad photos from-
- Registration for project grad will be from 8:15pm – 8:45pm at the KHS gym.
- A parent or guardian must sign their child in, even if your child is 18 years old.
- Upon registration your child will receive a KHS Project Grad tshirt which they are required to wear and will be able to change into it along with a comfortable pants/shorts and footwear. Please wait for your child’s cap, gown, shoes or sandal, etc… They can’t take any of this with them.
- Upon registration you will also be providing the name of the licensed driver that will be picking up your child. Sunday, May 19- Pickup will be from 7:30-8am at Kailua Beach. We will be located in the pavilion closest to the boat ramp. The designated driver must bring a picture ID when picking up your child. Even if your child is 18 years old they will need someone to sign them out and pick them up.
- No lei, money, cell phones, ipods, mp3 players, hand held games, etc will be allowed. Medication- please put into a ziploc bag with your child’s name and instructions.
Any questions contact anyone of the committee members-
Cindy Kuhlman Low- (808) 306-4676
Jackie Scotka- (808) 429-7695
Victor Nobrega-Olivera- (808) 383-9195
Ryan Fujii- (808) 225-8184
Aloha. Please complete the info on our new info page so that we can confirm your contact information and your tshirt size.
This week Friday KHS Project Grad will be sponsoring the Easter Imu. We need as much kōkua as possible from the students and family members. Here’s the schedule for this week-Mark your calendars for additional work/prep days- We need as much help as possible even if you can stay for 1 hour or longer. Any help is appreciated.
- Wednesday March 27, 2013 1:45pm- Build fire
- Thursday March 28, 2013 2:00pm- Set up tables- Put cardboard on top of tables, Cut banana stalks
Mahalo nui to our committed families that volunteered at our food booth at the Prince Kūhiō Hoʻolauleʻa in Kapolei on March 9. We sold coffee, muffins, baked goods, rice pudding made in the imu (sold out quickly), kettle corn, and shave ice.
We want to especially thanks Ryan Fujii’s friends that donated all of the things needed for the shave ice. MAHALO NUI it was a hit!
Mahalo nui to McDonald’s Kailua for supporting our fundraising efforts. We also want to thank all of the students that came out to wave signs to invite the community to join us. Finally, a big mahalo to all families and community members that came to McDonald’s Kailua on March 7 for dinner.
In preparation for the upcoming Easter imu, THIS Wednesday, March 13, 1:30 pm, right after school, please meet Victor and Mr. Hendricks at the imu to make preparations for the March 29 imu. If you can come for an hour or 2 that would be great!
For more info- http://khspg2013.com/fundraisers-2/imu-march-2013/
Download flyer to share with family and friends.
On Saturday, April 13, 2013, the KHS Project Grad committee will be giving away many awesome prizes including a 32″ TV (must be present to win TV), a Ni’ihau Shell Lei, 2 roundtrip interisland tickets on Hawaiian Airlines, and an iPad mini. We have many more prizes too!
Class of 2013 please help us sell tickets. The KHS Project Grad committee will provide incentive prizes to reward the 2 seniors that are successful in selling the most tickets. 1st place $100 cash, 2nd place $50 cash **Must sell a minimum of 50 tickets to qualify for top sales prizes. Tickets will be available at the March 12 planning meeting at 630pm at KHS gym or by contacting Victor at (808) 383-9195 or email@example.com.
Download flyer and share with your family and friends.
On Saturday, April 13, 2013, the KHS Project Grad committee has planned a celebration of Hawaiian food, music, and hula for our family, friends, and community. We will be giving away many prizes including a 32″ TV (must be present to win TV), a Ni’ihau Shell Lei, 2 roundtrip interisland tickets on Hawaiian Airlines, and an iPad mini (get more info on raffle ticket fundraiser).
We hope that all Seniors and their family members will be able to help us sell tickets for this event. The KHS Project Grad committee has also decided to provide incentive prizes to reward the 2 seniors that are successful in selling the most tickets for this event. 1st place $50 cash, 2nd place $25 cash **Must sell a minimum of 10 tickets to qualify for top sales prizes. Tickets will be available at the March 12 planning meeting at 630pm at KHS gym or by contacting Victor at (808) 383-9195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.